Are you the type of person that’s not afraid to call a CEO? Are you someone who gets out of bed each morning excited to talk to many new people? Are you comfortable hearing ‘no’ or ‘not interested’ but LOVE hearing ‘Yes’? Do you love the thrill of the hunt?
Do you want a flexible schedule and be paid well? Your compensation would only be limited by the number of appointments you set. Bonuses are paid for kept appointments. Extra bonuses are paid for qualified sales.
If this is you, then read the details!
This is a part-time inside sales position. The Inside Salesperson is responsible identifying and contacting prospective customers to set up an appointment with our Outside Sales Team. This position is ideally suited for individuals with high drive whom require a flexible schedule.
$14.00 per hour plus bonuses
- $100.00 per qualified first appointment An appointment is considered qualified after meeting with an individual responsible for making Information Technology purchasing decisions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
|· Make Prospecting Calls (Cold Calls)||Daily|
|· Build referral sources||Ongoing|
|· Complete Sales Reports||Ongoing|
|· Create prospect lists||Ongoing|
|· Attend Daily Sales Meeting||Daily|
|· Attend Weekly Company Meeting||Weekly|
|· Attend Sales Training||Weekly|
|· Attend Product Training||As required|
Standards and Measurement of Performance
The person in this position will meet or exceed company expectations with regard to:
- The amount of phone calls (activities)
- The amount of appointments set
A Typical Day…
- Average day is between 4-6 hours during regular business hours. Start and Finish times are negotiable.
- Attend Monday at Friday sales meetings either in person or via video conference.
- Prepare new prospect and follow-up list. Track and journal
- Conduct prospecting activities (cold calls, networking, etc.) as needed to reach goals.
- Input activities into our CRM (Customer Relationship Management tool)
- Attend regular sales and company meetings
The Biggest Issues you will face…
- Nobody likes hearing no. You will get more no’s that yes’s when setting appointments.
We are addressing it by…
- Building a strong Sales team
- Building a product portfolio that is well packaged and easy to sell.
- Building a lucrative commission plan.
The Best things about Sure Systems is
- We do great work and take pride in supporting our customers.
- We represent the leading IT Manufactures which are chosen because of their ability to solve our customer’s pains and the profit potential.
- We provide excellent service to our customers.
- We are a high performing team of IT and Sales Professionals
How to Apply
If you’re interested, or know someone who’s interested, please call 403.910.0296 and leave a message showing us why we should call you back for an interview.