Not sure how to tell if you are receiving poor or substandard IT service?
First, ask yourself: do you know if your computer company is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, viruses, data loss, or other frustrating and expensive disasters?
Below are a series of questions to help determine if your company is getting the IT support it deserves.
- Is your technician easy to reach and responsive when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Does your technician respond to emergencies in 1 hour or less?
- Is your technician offering an ongoing maintenance program to keep critical security settings and patches up-to-date?
- Has your technician offered a monitoring system to watch over your network for developing problems?
- Does your technician proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance?
- Does your technician only suggest solutions when you have a problem?
- Do you receive detailed invoices that are clearly explained?
- Does your technician explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand?
- Are projects completed on time?
- Are your requests followed up on quickly?
- Does your technician offer any guarantees on their services?
- Does your technician arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Are there more than one technician familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do you feel as though they are learning on your time?
- Is your technician focused solely on your project while working for you?
- If your technician is on a call while working on your project, is it solely for the purpose of your project?
- Does your technician take the time to listen to you?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do you meet regularly with your IT Company to review your business plans, your network status, and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do you receive frequent updates, status reports, and follow-up calls?
- Are you receiving e-mails without being prompted by you?
- Are projects completed in a timely manner and for the cost you were expecting?
If you answered no to any of these questions you are unfortunately paying for substandard support. Contact our team today, we do all of the above and more.